May 27, 2008

In memory of Grandpa Brown "Brownie"


Matthew Grandpa Brown past away May 23rd, 2008. He was 84 years 3 mos and 2 days old. I have gotten to know this man as a very patriotic man over the past 6 years and he is in a better place now where he is in no pain and with the love of his life now Ida Brown. I am sad that I didn't get to know this women. but from the stories and everything that I have heard about her she seemed to be an amazing mother and grandmother and in a sense I feel like I did know her. She raised some amazing kids who in turn raised their kids to be amazing. I am proud to say that I am a part of such a great, amazing, very very close nit family. In this pic is all the siblings Aunt Paula, Uncle Tom, My wonderful mother in law Debbie, Aunt Kay, Grandpa Brown and Aunt Susan. This was taken at the family reunion in 2007.


No comments: