May 27, 2008

Looking Back in time

In turn of saying goodbye to Grandpa Brown, of course looking through pics brings back old memories and great stories and a lot of laughing. The laughter I think helps you remember the past. Saying good bye is the hardest thing to do in life I think no matter who it is. Looking through pics of the family I came across some that I was just amazed with and I plan on fixing them up and taking the wear and tear off and making some copies for my photo box and one of these days I plan to go through and scrapbook till it's all done. Well enjoy!


this is My wonderful mother in law Debbie at 10 years old
This is my Father in law bob at a young age
This is Debbie at 5 years and It is amazing how much her and Olivia look alike!
This is Matthew at about 4 months old with his gma Brown at 56
This is all the siblings Susie, John, Matthew and Aaron.

No comments: