November 3, 2008

Breann and Dave Hawkins

Okay so some good friends of ours got married Saturday on very short notice and it was beautiful!! I was very honored that she asked me to take some pics for her. By no means am I a professional but this is one of my biggest hobbies, that is a HOBBY taking pics for a living would not be my cup of tea. I get to frustrated and I still do not know how to use all of my gadgets and settings on my wonderfully confusing camera. I wish someone could teach me because the book is way too confusing. Well on to the happy couple.


We have known Dave and Breann for a couple years now. Dave started out working with Matt and now that we took over the business he works for Matt and he is such a great person and Breann is a wonderful friend as well and I am soo glad we got to know them and become such great friends. So here are some of the shots I got and like I said they aren't professional but it suites me and I think I did okay.

The happy couple
Janell, Josh and baby Laykin (the brides sister)

Mother and daughters



The beautiful couple

then some sisterly fun
first kiss as husband and wife



I was trying a different angle doesn't look that bad!

what a view



Momma getting some up close ones

gorgeous flowers
On her way out
finishing touches

This is by far my fave of the day!!




2 comments:

jamie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
themartins said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.