March 28, 2011

It's time for a count down

So Matt should be leaving for his new job soon and I am worried. I know that this is what is best for our family and I am reall gonna love having insurance again. but this being gone anywhere from 3 weeks to 5 months is gonna be tough on not only me but Olivia too. I know that eventually I will be asking when he is gonna go back to work. LOL I know it will work out and I have some amazing friends and family to help with support.
I have been having a little pity party for myself the past few days. Just one of those weeks, Well it is turning into a month actually. Can't seem to find a grove for anything. I hate not having control of anything and everything in my life, So I am slowly learning to go with the flow but it is really hard.
On another subject it has been 5 years since we have tried to have another baby and it is really getting me down. I did fertlility treatments but without insurance I am at a stand still as to my options right now. I am thankful that I get to work with babies all day so I don't get so down. But it seems every month gets a little harder and I just keep hoping to be surprised one day. I would even be okay to feel awful the whole time. I wish that I had more money and I would just adopt a baby or even siblings. I know that God has a plan and I am waiting somewhat patiently. I try but I am making no promises.
I also wanna thank a certain someone (no names mentioned bc she knows who she is I hope) you are a great friend and Where were you way back when? You always listen and seems to make me feel a little better. You are a great person and a true frind is hard to come by. Love Ya
okay so I am done venting and having a pity party!

No comments: