March 25, 2011

SLEEPOVER!!!

So a couple weeks ago Olivia had a friend over and it was sooo much fun. We started out picking up Audrey and heading to West Plains Civic center for the Monster Jam. Which we were all pumped up about!



We had to have so pictures before we left the house and couldn't resist Mitchum's Sweet face!


So we got to the Civic Center and it was not impressive at all. It was small and the fumes from the trucks were really bad. So after about 15 minutes of that we left to find something else to keep us busy. A few while we were there..





Which Lead us to the lake which is just a couple miles down the road from my house. I have to say it is such a long drive to town but I LOVE the country so peaceful and I don't really worry about anything. I got some really good pictures of the girls. Man they should have been sisters I love spending time with them because they crack me up with all the things they come up with. Never a dull moment.



No comments: