May 15, 2011

Going on Week 3!

Okay so this week will be the 3rd week that I have not seen my husband. He has taken a new job and is traveling with a good company out of North Carolina. We talk and text several times a day but it just not the same.
I have to say this has been the hardest thing our family has ever had to go through and I feel we are doing as well as expected. My bosses let me have Friday off because I felt very overwhelmed with all the changes in my life right now, so I took the day to myslef while Olivia was at school. I feel very refreshed and am ready to head into the week with a new attitude!
I have a tendancy in taking things out on others without even realized so this weekend i have done a lot of praying and asking for some major patience and I think I got the answer I was looking for. I have come to realize many things this weekend and done a lot of sole searching and I feel that I am ready to try it all out and be thankful for everything I have and not focus on the negative. I have an amazing husband who is sacraficing time away from his family to do what is best for us.
It does make it easier because we make it a habit every night to call daddy so we can say prayers right before bed because that was a habit before he left. I will say the worst part of every night is saying good night knowing he is not going to be next to me in bed and won't be there when I wake up.
Well I will say good bye for now! Here is my amazing Husband!

No comments: