May 3, 2012

Some Randomness

Okay so I finished my “Fifty Shades”!  How does a book make you feel so lost when it is over.  Yes I am one of those freaks, I admit it I am in Love with Christian Grey!   Bahaha Love you to Matt! Always and Forever. 

So anyways O has been home 2 days with Pink eye and sore throat and cough.  She is doing much much better today.  O and I are catching up on our DVR shows. 

American Idol is so good this year.  I think they are all great!  I like Hollie but Elise should still be here. 

Law and Order SVU, I love love love this show.  I don’t get to watch it as much anymore because O thinks she needs to know what is going on and I don’t think it is appropriate for her.  Maybe Danny Pino could be Christian Grey.  Just a thought he is yummy. 

Okay so yes I am happily married, I love my husband and he likes to make fun of me because I am infatuated with someone who is not real.  LOL Smile

So while waiting to get O’s meds yesterday I shopped a bit and O took some pictures of everything. Maybe when she get a bit older she will be some awesome rich photographer.  A mother can wish!

2012-05-02_13-36-25_1652012-05-02_13-36-44_401

These smell absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS!

I had to throw this in……

2012-05-02_13-37-33_422she wants to know what they are for.  Let’s not go there yet. 

Got some good news from a friend and prayers were answered. 

I am going stir crazy and ready to get out of this house. 

My daughter is as well and she is driving me NUTS!!!!!!!!!

I Love the show Swamp people.  I would never go alligator hunting but these guys are freaking crazy. 

I got on Pinterest this morning and found some stuff that caught my eye

115615915404132337_vQIVhJW9_bBahaha a girl can wish huh

90423904988569581_Ocaq6Ncs_bI have a good friend and her and I are just alike.  you know who u are.

116741815311035749_SZfZPw1d_bso very very true.  You can’t deny it doesn’t do anything for you.  Your lying if you said different.

124693483403020741_ImfHCwSK_bthought this was perfect. 

ian2I am so in love with Mr. Somerhalder! 

I am excited about next weekend being Mother’s Day.   I am taking a 3 day weekend to spend with my husband.  I miss him dearly!

Well I am sure once this “Fifty Shade” mass hysteria is over, what will all us mommy’s do?  I have read a blogs that disagree with the how some of us women have become infatuated.  Well sorry that you all disagree but maybe you should open your mind up a bit and let your feelings go.  You never know it could do amazing things for your marriage.  Don’t be so close minded. 

Well hope all have a wonderful weekend.

signing off

Jeanna Marie

2 comments:

Brooke said...

:)
We love us some 50 Shades. The baby boom e-card totally cracked me up and it is so true!

Jeanna_Marie said...

Yes B in about 9 months there will be a lot of Christian's and Ana's. And I love that book!