May 12, 2012

Surprise Surprise

So I had the most wonderful surprise this week.  I was all packed and ready to go spend the weekend with my husband and to my surprise he showed up Thursday afternoon at my work.  He is my Christian Grey and I Love him more and more each day.  (Did you really think I would make it through a post without mentioning my new OBSESSION).

Well anyways I got to leave early today (thanks D you are a great friend).  I didn’t sleep good last night so I took a 4 hour nap, ahhhhh it was nice.  We woke up and went out and finished most of the yard work and the neighbor brought their horses down and took O for a ride.  She was in seventh heaven. 

2012-05-11_19-26-33_411

I think we are going to do some riding lessons.

So we are having a bit of a movie night and watching The Underworld Awakening I have found the PERFECT guy for Mr. Christian Grey.  He is so Yummy!!!!

Introducing Theo James

12

4theo james

Isn’t he so SCRUMPTIOUS!!

Okay so anyways he seems like he would be a good DOM!!! I think I might be his SUB!  Just kidding not really!!!!

Tomorrow we are going to see The Avengers and my momma is going to go with us. 

I am so happy my man got to come home and it is even better news that he is home for like a week and half. 

That 4 hour nap is really working me over tonight.  1 am and I am still wide awake.

Well hope everyone has a wonderful Mother’s day.  I know quite a few Awesome Mother’s. 

Signing off

Jeanna Marie

1 comment:

Brooke said...

He would make a wonderful Mr. Grey. He is HOT!!