August 31, 2012

MIA

So here is a little recap

My girl is ending her second week of her second grade year and she is still in LOVE with school. 

IMG_1303-001O and A before their first day.

 

I am just amazed at how much my girl has grown and I am looking forward to the years to come watching her grow. 

She came home today and made all A’s on her first tests.  We have studied hard this week and I am super proud.  She also came in crying and when asked why I find out that there are 2 boys on the bus that are being mean. I really try to let kids work it out themselves but this momma is fixing to open a can.  I try and tell O to stick up for herself but I really don’t want her to always resort to anger and violence. Does it make me a bad mom to think it would be funny if my second grader punched a junior high kid and made him cry? Not going to lie if he started it and was picking on her he deserves it. 

I was brought up to walk away and ignore people.  I never listened and often got into trouble too.  But I didn’t really get picked on either.  Oh some of the joys of parenthood. 

On another note I have been busy busy at work and I love my babies and have a few pictures to show. 

IMG_1305-001I love this boy and LOVE to cuddle him!

IMG_1306-001Look at this sweet cupcake cheeks.  She is pretty fun to cuddle to at naptime.

IMG_1313Look at this BABYDOLL! 

IMG_1332This handsome boy is my best buddy and he gives the best kisses

IMG_1328Look at those eyes.  His momma is in trouble when he gets older

IMG_1324Sweet A with her Pappy this is right before she gave me a big hug

IMG_1350Little miss B she has the most contagious laugh ever!

IMG_1238I miss this boy so much.  He is the sweetest ever

IMG_1237How could you not LOVE her

IMG_1262-001I am gonna get you!!!!

On another note we went a few weeks ago and visited Daddy in Alma and the Ozark National Forrest (where he is working), and it was so much fun.  We always enjoy our daddy time.

IMG_1269IMG_1281

for some reason that is all I can find. Oh well

I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend! I know I will!

Signing off

Jeanna Marie

 

1 comment:

Meet Lindsay said...

Aww...love the pics of the babies-such BABYDOLLS...ha ;)