August 23, 2012

My Girl is growing up FAST!

So my girl is growing up faster than I want her to.  I miss my baby but she is growing into a beautiful young lady! 

She has started second grade and so far so good and LOVES second grade.  I think this year is going to be the BEST year yet.  This is the first time her teacher has actually sent a note home everyday to let us know how good it has been going.  I actually had homework to do for her.  Her teacher asked the parents to write a letter telling her about our children in a million words or less.  I finally finished it up tonight. 

I love my child and can’t believe how much she has matured this summer. 

We haven’t been up to much other than getting back into a routine this week.  The first week is always the hardest.

A couple weeks ago we went to see Matt in Alma and it was so nice to get away for the weekend.  The Ozark National Forrest is an amazing beautiful place. 

Well not much has been going on so I guess this is a pretty boring post sorry guys.

Signing off

Jeanna Marie

No comments: