November 11, 2012

November Update!

     So I have been a little MIA and not really felt like blogging at all.  I decided it might be time for an update.  Not a lot of exciting things have happened in my life and I love that.  Routine is a big thing for us and we like it to stay that way. 

     We just got done (well a couple weeks ago) with Halloween.  Not one of my favorite holiday’s.  Actually, it is my least favorite!  But anyways my Danielle and I babysat for a Halloween party the week before and had so much fun with 11 kiddos!!! That is right, we rock! We managed to keep 11 kids entertained for a little over 3 hours while their parents partied next door. 

Here is my girl in her costume!

IMG_1375I was pretty proud of her zebra face! 

I dressed up too but unfortunately my pictures got deleted.  SORRY!

If any of you were curious I went all out and was a black cat.  Yup I should have won most original costume of the night!  Smile I will have to say though my momma did an awesome job with my makeup!

    Halloween night was kind of a bummer we made it to Twin Lakes Baptist, and then to 1 house!  By the time we made it to Lakeview to my Granny’s house Olivia was sick so we headed home.  by the time we got home she had a fever! Blah, So she ended up missing the next 2 days of school.  So Halloween was a BUST this year!

     This weekend I picked my girl up from school a little bit early on Friday and we hit the road to go see Daddy!  Right now he is in Alma, Ar.  He is repairing some mudslides in the Ozark National Forrest.  I will have to say we spent part of Saturday with him out there and We live in an AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL state. 

I decided I needed to put my camera to use and get some fall pics of my girls so here we go.

IMG_1433IMG_1439

She looks so big in these pictures.

IMG_1438helping her daddy work!

IMG_1446I LOVE this man!

IMG_1435These two kids mean the WORLD to me.

   On another note last Sunday I went to a little meeting called The CALL!  It is an educational thing about Foster Parenting and Adoption.  It was Amazing and VERY Emotional.  The next meeting is December 10th and I really feel that God is leading me in this direction.  I have not yet figured out exactly what I am suppose to do but Kids are my passion.  I have never wanted to be a teacher but have always wanted to help children in some way.  I Love my babies at work and can’t imagine not being with them.  No I don’t have a degree but I LOVE the fact that parents trust me with their infants to care and love them all day while they have to work. 

I am still praying that God will give us the answers we need to make the decision what is best for our family.  But I think in time I will defiantly be a foster parent and possibly adopt.  Well I hope everyone have a wonderful week and these next 2 months are my favorite.  I love the holidays and decorating for Christmas. 

one more of the weekend. The Beautiful Ozark Nat Forrest!

IMG_1445So pretty

Signing Off

Jeanna Marie

No comments: