January 11, 2013

Models, Parties, and Good-Byes

    Okay so I have been MIA a lot lately. I didn’t have internet for awhile because my crazy heard of dogs dug under the house and tore up my line.  If I didn’t love them so much I probably would have shipped them off.  Well I am glad to say I am down to 3 dogs.  I found a home for Remington a sweet black lab mix I rescued a few months back and decided to keep her but found her the best home and could not pass it up.  Remi went home with my nephew and his wife and they will give her the best home. This was just the first bittersweet good bye I encountered!

   On to models, HEHE I had one of the prettiest sweetest models.  Stephonie (one of the awesome girls I work with) decided we were going to head to the park and of course I brought my camera.  Steph needed some Christmas pictures and I volunteered for free because it is one of my most favorite past times.  Here are some of my favorite shots.

IMG_1785-002IMG_1791-002

IMG_1812-001IMG_1834-002

IMG_1902-001These 2 girls are beautiful. 

    Onto my last 2 good byes of the year.  Most people know I get paid to play with my awesome babies all day long.  At times it is really stressful but it is always rewarding.  So even though I know it has to happen eventually my babies get too big for my room and have to move up and be the big kids.  I do not like it at all but like I said it has to happen.  I had to say Farewell to a lot of babies this year. 

IMG_2005IMG_2018IMG_1546-001

Look at my sweet babies all big and having fun in their new class.  I hold a special bond with each baby as they grow and I will always remember all of them.

Next was My niece Dana’s 6th birthday party it was a lot of fun as usual and I love watching that sweet girl grow. 

IMG_1670IMG_1671

IMG_1683IMG_1697

IMG_1699IMG_1752

these girls had a lot of fun!

and look who else made an appearance

IMG_1692We LOVE this baby girl so much!

I snapped some shots of sweet Addi a few months back and here are a few

IMG_1544-001IMG_1551-003

IMG_1562-001IMG_1593-001

This girl is the sweetest and so is her momma!

Well now we are into 2013 and I am excited for the year in store for us.  I am hoping to keep up with the blog a little better.  It really has been neglected a lot in 2012.

 

Signing off

Jeanna Marie

 

 

 

  

No comments: