January 26, 2013

2013

     Okay so I have went back and forth on keeping my blog open or setting it to private.  I think eventually I will fix my settings to private and you will have to give me your email in order to keep up with us.  I have so much coming up this year and I am just not sure I want the whole world knowing.

     On that note I have some HUGE news but I am unable to share quite yet but in order for everything to work out I am asking for some HUGE prayers.  As much as I would love to share it with the world now is not the time.  So Please take my Unspoken Prayers.  I need them in the following months.  It is for sure going to be a Roller Coaster ride.

     We have had a pretty busy weekend so far.  Now that we have gotten rid of some NASTY sickness.  O and I went and had the wonderful Jamie @ Life as a Photo take some cute Valentine pictures.  Then off to my cousin’s wife’s baby shower.  She is such a cute pregnant girl.  Makes me miss it just a bit!  She got some of the most ADORABLE girly things.  Can’t wait to meet Miss Paityn Brooke Plumlee! Then mom and I did a little retail therapy where of course I only bought for O. 

Anyways keep our little family in your prayers for the next few months and if my blog happens to go private then I have finally decided to share the news.  Winking smile 

Signing off

Jeanna Marie

No comments: