September 18, 2011

Catching Up!

Okay so I am a little late with these pics. But oh well, We recently went to Robinsville, North Carolina. Let me say this is the most beautiful place I have ever been to. Someday maybe even to live. My husband to a job with a construction company there and they do big commercial jobs and a lot of goverment work as well.
Which moves on to my first subject, I give a lot of credit to full time single parents. I have really had a tough time adjusting to pretty much raising my daughter alone. I have adjusted some but I still have days of being lonely. My husband is such a wonderful man he will do whatever it takes to support his girls. He loves what he does and the company is such a good company to work for.
Anyways the little vacation was amazing. We spent one day in Pigeon Forge TN and it was awesome and way better than branson. We went to a place called Parrot Mountain and it was this amazing sanctuary on top of a mountain and there are hundreds of exotic birds, and if you know me I am an animal lover. Olivia was the most impressed because she was able to handle a scarlet Mccaw and have her picture taken with birds all over her. The trip was fabulous! and then of course some pics...







So after all the visiting and driving and hiking. We ventured home on the 12 hour drive. Before I left I had a spot on my left leg and by the time I left to come home it was way worse. So once I got home off to the doctor and he gave me some antibiotics and sent me on my way by the next day my knee was so swollen and had a fever throughout my whole leg so after work I decided to head to the ER. And of course that is where I stayed. NOT FUN! So no more of that all better!
I loved North Carolina and the hospital not so much!

No comments: