October 25, 2011

Baby oil

So had a good weekend with Matthew this weekend, it ended too soon! I had just the funniest story I had to tell about Olivia. So she went to take a bath the other day and normally she takes a shower and does it all by herself. Well it was taking her way too long so i went to check on her and she was just sitting there. Ha here comes the funny part i sat on the side of the tub and put my feet in the water to help her was up and for some odd reason it was all oily. So i asked her if she poured baby oil in the tub and she just looked down like she was totoally busted. So i got her cleaned up and drained the tub and of course it is still really slick! I explained to her that she is not allowed to touch it, that it was for me to use to shave my legs. So then I go to wake her up for school and her hair was so oily and yuck. Her teacher prolly thinks she hasnt bathed in weeks. Lol. And on top of that I almost busted it taking a shower this morning! Oh the joys of having a 6 year old.

No comments: