October 1, 2011

Random Thoughts!

Okay so tonight I am sitting here texting my husband. I just miss him so much but he is doing what we need to do right now. I wish life was a bit easier at times but I am so thankful for what I have. God is seeing my family through some rough times but I try to keep in mind it could be worse. I love my husband more than I could ever express.
Onto some other thoughts this past month has been whirlwind of tears of fear and sadness and lots of tears of happiness. My mother is 100% cancer free. It is amazing the prayer chain that was going on during this scary time. She is recovering very well and I am so VERY proud of her and hope I am half as strong as she is.
My daughter has been dong so well in school. I have to brag a bit she is reading like a pro. So I think is time to have a little mother daughter outing next weekend to the Public Library here is town. I have heard they have an amazing kids section. I have to admit I am a bit excited too.
Work has been pretty good I mean I get paid to play with the cutest babies ever. I love them and it is totally crazy how attached you can get to them little stinkers.
Okay so there is this new seires called "Whitney" and I think it is so funny and I absolutly recommend that everyone try to watch it next week. So funny! Okay so that is about all I have to say.

Maybe some pics to go with a post some are of my baby girl and the others are my precious kiddos at work!







No comments: