October 26, 2011

I am in a Funk!!

I am in such a funk these past few months and I am having a hard time finding my way out o it! I have tons of stuff to be thankful for but I am just having a hard time getting past a few things! My momma is doing wonderful and again I am so proud of her!
My husband has only been gone since Monday and of course it is only Wednesday, therefore I am in for a VERY LONG month till Thankgiving! On a good note I am stoked my awesome cousin Kevin emailed me and invited me to his fall festivle party and I am stoked. It is crazy how as we get older and have families we kinda do our own things. Even though we live in thw same town we still only get together a few times a year, that's life right! But i am super stoked to be able to go and spend some time with them.
On the subject of life, hehe here we go! I sometimes have such a hard time thinking that I am almost 30 and still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. LOL I have realized inthe past few months that sometimes through life friends come and go and the ones that stay are true. I have had a hard time with this and feel that I am always the one to blame. Just because I dont give up all o my spare time does not mean I wouldn't do anything for anyone. I hate when someone says that I let them down and was not there for them. It kills me but at the same time I look back at what i have done yes I may not do everything but I am there when needed. What I dont get is people do not know how to communicate, if something is bothering you or you need someone's help just ask. Too many people dont and then get mad because "well you should have known". Well forgive me for stressing over my own life! And there is also a way of talking to people and working through problems instead of talking down to someone and making them feel awful.
Okay anyways I feel much better to get that off my chest! And NO this is not directed at one certain person it is just how I feel. I am here to live for God and take care of my family I try and treat people with respect and listen with an open heart! God is teaching me more patience and more tolerance nd definatly forgiveness! Well I am off for now maybe I will rant some more later! :)

No comments: