April 22, 2012

Good Ending to a Good Weekend!

So our weekend started out great.  O went and spent the night with Audrey, Mitchum, Christian, Brooke and Bradford (Thanks so much guys). She had a blast and was plum wore out. 

M and I went and did some shopping and bought some shoes and plants.  We pretty much got all of our planting done.  We planted 6 trees and 9 bushes in all.  I have several flowers and hanging plants too.  We are sticking to our Bradford Pear trees (we just love them) and a flowering Crab tree.  We decided to stagger them red and white in front of the house.  Can’t wait till the get bigger and bloom.  Last year he bought me a hanging tree for all my hanging plants and it get some good use out of it too. 

IMG_1031IMG_1033IMG_1037

my hanging tree                              I love this flower                         some of my trees

IMG_1038IMG_1041

front of the house

IMG_1040

the path of trees goes all around to the fence in the back.

I love this time of year.  I love to plant and fully intend to keep it all alive this year.  I stuck with things that I have had awesome luck with every year.  It sort of makes me mad.  I have always bought all my plants from Lowes because they have a one year guarantee, Well most came from there except my trees.  I bought at Camp’s Nursery for 2 for $35 and are bigger than the one I bought 2 year’s ago at Lowes for $50.  hmmm think I got a good deal this time. 

The weekend ended with spending the day with my Granny.  I love her so much and need to start making it a habit to be at her house more.  We ate pizza chit chatted and watched the kiddos play and of course not listen one bit.  We finally got a 3 generation picture of us girls.

IMG_1070

I have slacked a bit with my diet and MUST get back with it. 

IMG_1065IMG_1056

IMG_1059IMG_1061

IMG_1060my child is CRAZY!!!

My granny has been planting for years.  She planted this Rose bush a few years ago in a stump and they dug it up last year and threw it against the lattice work on her porch.  Well it took over and rooted through again just sitting on top of the ground and it looks awesome.

IMG_1044IMG_1045

IMG_1047

 

So pretty.

Well I will end this I am so happy I got a week and a half with my husband.  I miss him everyday he is gone.  But I must say after awhile it is kind of nice to have the TV back and my chair and now I can nap and not feel guilty.  Just kidding I will miss him everyday still.  Love you Matty. 

Here are some random pictures of babies at work I FINALLY downloaded a new batch. 

IMG_1025IMG_0992

IMG_0999IMG_1015

IMG_1029IMG_0856IMG_0897

IMG_0953IMG_0946

Love them

 

Have a good week signing off,

Jeanna Marie

No comments: