April 8, 2012

What an AMAZING Easter Weekend!

I will have to say first and foremost GOD is AMAZING and I thank him for everything he has blessed me with. 

This weekend started off really good. I watched one BEAUTIFUL baby girl Samira.  She was such an angel and it made me miss having a baby around.  And then I took O to Wal-Mart and quickly realized if I had a baby to deal with too I would probably try to sell O to some random stranger.

Here is baby girl.

IMG_0988IMG_20120407_133151-001

She was such an Angel.  She slept most of the day so I took advantage and laid down with her and actually took a little nap.  She ate and looked around and then fell asleep again.  I don’t think she actually cried ever.  I think she loves me already and can’t wait for another 2 weeks to have her everyday.  She is definitely gonna be my girl for sure!

I wanted to just hold her and kiss her all day but I refrained and let her sleep not in my arms.  I did hold her for a little bit after she fell asleep and then laid her in my bed.  Stephonie she is an angel baby and you are really lucky she is so good.  I will be your babysitter any time. 

On another note I finally downloaded some new pictures from work and I will say my babies are so special to me and I love catching memories for the parents.  My job isn’t just a job to me I take it very seriously and want the day to flow as easy and calm for them and I am big about a daily routine and it does work.  Very well actually.

Here are some of my angels at work,

IMG_0856IMG_0881

Mister Jax                                                     Mister Devon

IMG_0891IMG_0897

Look at this Doll Face Abby                                    Mister man Zakk

IMG_0902IMG_0953

Fisher Man                                                                Sweetpea Berkley

IMG_0946IMG_0957

Princess Addisyn                                                   Miss Gracen

IMG_0907

Mister handsome Caleb

And coming soon…….

2012-04-07_13-40-25_69

Beautiful Samira

 

Thursday had dinner at my mommas and the girls colored Easter eggs.  This year  we tried a different way to color them.  We used kool-aid and 2/3 cup of water.  They turned out really pretty and I even convinced those silly girls to try the kool-aid.  It was so bitter!

2012-04-05_18-45-36_5572012-04-05_18-45-58_950

2012-04-05_18-30-07_683Crazy Hot MESS!!!! but I love them to pieces!

 

I will say the best part of the weekend is my husband got to come home for the night.  We watched “Immortals” and “Tower Heist”, they were both super good.  I think next weekend we are going to go see “Wrath of the Titans”.  Today has been super lazy and I am getting his clothes washed and then he will hit the road but the good news is he will be back Tuesday or Wednesday for about a week.  WAHOOOOOOOOO!

I miss having my family together everyday but I will say our marriage was strong to begin with and now it is even more I just have a good husband.  Well looking forward to the next few days when he will be back and we can get some things done this week. 

Signing Off

Jeanna Marie

No comments: