April 2, 2012

First 20 pounds down the Drain

So I have finally since February lost 20.15 lbs. and I am still bound and determined to hit my first goal of 60 lbs.  I have been doing good and really not having a hard time at all.  I have my cravings like any other time and sometimes I give in and just eat it. 

My mom and I don’t usually stay at the meetings but just go to weigh in.  It keeps me accountable for my actions.  Today we decided to take our walking shoes and walk at Cooper.  It was a bit hot but manageable, I am going to take advantage of it now so that way this summer I will have to find something cooler.  I am not a big fan of hot weather. 

Tomorrow after work O and I have a date at the park. She said she was going to be my new walking buddy.  I have a feeling she will push me more than anyone could.

So my husband is coming home Saturday and I am so excited to see him.  Since he is only going to be home 1 night we plan on doing nothing but laying in bed watching movies and just spending time together. 

We got to talking last night and next year we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary and I want to do something special.  A lot can happen in another year and a half so we are just throwing some ideas around  I told him either Mexico or Alaska but we aren’t really wanting to have to get the whole passport crap.  So we were thinking about maybe just doing something not so far.  I would be totally cool with going back to North Carolina. 

M also sent me a picture of a house he would love to buy.  It is down in Ozark, Arkansas.  It was AMAZING, If I didn’t have to get my kid to school or have a job it would be perfect.  I would live just fine as a hermit crab and not ever leave the house.  I love to just sit in my pjs and not do a thing.  But in real life I have to work and my kid has to get an education.  This house in down a 15 to 20 mile gravel road.  Not gonna happen!!!!!!  Maybe when we retire, Oh when we are 95 at this rate in time. 

I would love to move closer to town but as I was driving home today I just think of how beautiful it is.  When everything starts turning green and trees getting so full and coming to life.  AHHHHH plus I have a tornado shelter right up the road call the in laws.  And trust me with an ICF house I don’t worry about much not even and F5.  Okay I lie I would be freaked by that but I guarantee we would be safe. 

oh well I am beat gonna have to sleep.

Signing off

Jeanna Marie

No comments: