April 18, 2012

Quick trip that ended at Hooters

I must start by saying my husband has been home for a week and it has been AWESOME!

We have accomplished a lot around the house and I am in the process of getting bushes and trees planted.  I wish we could put up a privacy fence around the whole 10 acres but oh well.

Saturday Matt, Olivia, and her best friend Audrey and I went to Springfield.  We had a big day planned.  We first took the girls to the zoo and it was so much fun.  It was such a perfect day, the weather was amazing and was not crowded at all. 

2012-04-14_12-34-18_652012-04-14_12-44-35_293

2012-04-14_12-47-41_8602012-04-14_12-46-26_864

 

Then we went to Bass Pro so M could get some new boots for work because his others are pretty sad and worn.  No pictures there it was amazing busy as always and the girls were bored and wanted to go to the mall and shop. 

After that we headed to the mall.  Our goal was to get O some clothes and we all need new tennis shoes.  Well we got some clothes but no luck on the shoes.  As we were leaving we stopped at a booth and they were doing demonstration on a curling wand.  I must say I wasn’t sure about spending $100 on a curling iron but if you know my child her hair DOES NOT curl EVER.  She went ahead and curled both or the girls hair and I was sold. 

2012-04-14_17-29-15_7042012-04-14_17-29-26_461

I love these two!

O’s hair was still curly the next day.  our new routine is to curl before bed and just touch up in the morning. 

Then my goal was to end up at Olive Garden, Well it was too busy and we had 2 very tired girls. It was not worth the wait so I texted Brooke to make sure it was ok that we went to Hooter’s and well she said yes.  The girls thought is was funny and I have to say the food is amazing.  Yes the girls are wearing kinda skimpy clothes but they have them on. 

Well then it was a sleepover and cleaning Sunday.  It was a good weekend and I am soooooooo glad tomorrow is Thursday bc I am always ready for the weekend. 

Signing off

Jeanna Marie

No comments: