February 29, 2012

Happy Hump day!

   So I had a little girl with a tummy ache yesterday so I kept her home from school.  Normally I would have just sent her and took my chances of a phone call but the poor girl was doubled over in pain.  So the good mom that I am gave her a bit and loaded her full of fiber gummies and Miralax.  Bahaha so it was kinda funny I am such a cruel mother.  But what ever works by the afternoon the pain had subsided. 

   Fiber Gummies, who would have thought you can eat just 3 gummies a day to help you poop.  Seriously hope this doesn’t offend anyone and if it does just stop reading cause I am about as honest as can be.  O argued with me bc she DID NOT want to take them.  She told me a story that made me giggle just a bit.  I guess last week she was out at recess and had to potty, she got in there and apparently missed the rest of recess bc it was taking tooo long.  She said I will only take one bc it was stuck and made me miss my recess.  OOPPPPS!  Oh how I just adore the honesty of a child.

   “Hunger Games”  I have never read another book other than the “Twilight “ series so fast.  I took me about 2 days to read it and I Freaking LOVE it.  I went and got the second one as well.

    Good news M might get to come home this weekend after all.  I think that Friday after work O and I (maybe daddy) have a movie date.  We are going to see “Journey 2”.

   The next week is my girls birthday, she is gonna be my big 7 year old.  It is so crazy when I look back at old pics and see her so tiny I my arms.  I miss my sweet naps everyday with her.  She has kinda grown out of those. 

Here are some random pics over the years.

olivia2005 011Olivia

My baby when she was about 3 weeks old.  Geez I really miss that tiny baby that I loved to cuddle.

olivia2005 021  With her Uncle Aaron

Debbie MartincutieMatthew

So the picture on the left is my MIL and then O and I swear they look so much alike it’s not even funny.  But she looks like M soooooo much.  In fact I am not sure she is even mine.  The one on the right is M with his Gma Brown, I wish I could have met her I hear she was pretty amazing and raised an amazing family as well

edit2IMG_3552-1

Kinda blurry but still cute

IMG_1950monster10

Who could resist this kid?

  Well gotta get some rest  have a wonderful rest of the week. 

Peace out!!!!!

No comments: