February 5, 2012

One Amazing weekend and A new start!

     Okay so I am gonna start this post with, O and I got to go see Daddy and she was so excited. She was a tad testy this weekend and I really thought seeing him was what she needed.  Well once again I am so wrong, this must just be another phase in raising a GIRL!  Man what an attitude this one has, GEEZ.  I asked M this weekend if we could send her to a boarding school but I guess that is out of the question.  And for those who read my blog, I do Love my child but my goodness she is too much like me and I am DOOMED!  So enough of that hopefully she will learn when we are in a hotel she has to be quiet because we aren’t the only ones there. 

   So onto the weekend, besides dealing with a PMSing child, we took a drive through the Ozark National Forrest.  Can I just say it was peaceful (well as peaceful as it can be with a 6 year old tired of being in the car) and soooooo pretty.  M took us to where he is working down a 7 mile gravel road winding up the mountain and it was awesome.  There is a nice little campground where I can see we will be spending most of our weekends this summer. It is right next to Shores Lake, a small man made lake it is so clear and pretty. I got some pictures but it doesn’t look clear because it had rained A LOT this weekend.  M is fixing landslides along the mountain where the road just kinda sunk. Scary stuff if you ask me but he is good at what he does. Here are a couple pics of O at the dam.

IMG_0787IMG_0793

IMG_0796

My girl is getting so big and she is such a ham.

      By a new start I am meaning some changes in my life.  I have sorta hit a wall and have been in a funk.  TIME TO GET OUT OF IT!!!!

    My first change is tomorrow my momma and I are joining Weight Watchers. I am totally stoked!  I have done this once before and I know how to do it but I feel more pressure hitting a meeting every week than doing it online.  Because let’s face it, no one wants to be the one who gains and not lose any when you step on the scale in front of someone.  My mother convinced me and bribed me by paying for it and I feel better if she does it with me too.  I am excited to start seeing some changes. I can tell in the past month I have been really miserable and not feeling myself AT ALL.  I am so tired and can’t seem to get any energy and my Doc (I will not mention any names) has blamed EVERYTHING on my smoking, well I have not had a cigg in 2 years and PROUD OF IT!  So thought maybe he would take things seriously when nothing changed and now it is because I am Obese!  I am not allowed to call myself fat. I did it once in front of O and you would have thought I said a potty word. “Your not fat mom you just need to exercise” she told me.  She is so smart and I LOVE her more than anything.  I want to be healthy and her to be proud of me and I also don’t want to set a bad example.  So I will be blogging about my progress good or bad. Stay tuned for one amazing story called “My New Life”.

    So I need all the encouragement and kind words to stay positive and keep pushing myself forward.  I REFUSE to get stuck in a rut like this again.  No one can change my life but me and I WILL.

Smile

 

 

1 comment: