February 25, 2012

Puke, Poop and Boogers!!!!

     Okay so this week has really taken it’s toll on me.  “Why” you ask, well most know by now I take care of babies all day.  I LOVE my job but there are always the downfalls, OKAY well there is one downfall and that is catching EVERYTHING under the sun.

     The week started normal and then they started dropping like flies. Fevers, Puking, Pooping more than normal and the diapers totally NOT keeping it contained, and fevers and most of all TONS of snot and boogers.

     It was so weird though I woke up last Saturday feeling awful like I might be getting the flu and then Sunday woke up fine.  Then on Monday night I woke up around midnight and felt it coming on.  Woke up Tuesday and felt like DEATH all week running a fever off and on mainly at night though.  So I decided when I got off work Friday I would run to the Wal-Mart clinic in town and get checked, major fail.  They said that they had reached there maximum number of people they can treat in a day.  All I heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH

     So I thought well maybe this was a sign that I will feel better on my own, boy was I so wrong and that NEVER happens!  Woke up this morning and headed in, turn out I have a double ear infection and Bronchitis.  Got some good stuff and I am just sitting here waiting for it to kick in so I can sleep w/o coughing up a lung.  So this is my night time cocktail.

IMG_0844Yes some good stuff!!!

IMG_0845Seriously this is like a horse pill and it is next to my crazy pill.  Man I wish my crazy pill was that strong LOL then life would be just full of happiness and rainbows!!!!!

   So this is a sore subject for me but My child is having some issues at school.  UGH Her grades r finally back to straight A’s but her behavior is taking a plunge.  She decided because some boy told her to she would flip someone the bird.  LOLLLLLLLLL  No I am not laughing but it was a teeny tiny bit funny.  I didn’t show it though.  She did get punished for that and the next day she was just way to hyper and then she decided to throw her biscuit at someone again I am not laughing but that is soooooo something I would have done and did do it in school. 

Maybe she thought we were at Lambert’s where they do throw them.  Oh well so She got in a bit of trouble with that when I could actually talk to her about it without laughing. 

I sorta feel like I am floating right now and my face is numb, I think the med r kicking in so I better wrap this up quick.

Thursday I took O, my niece Dana and O’s bff Audrey (my boss’s daughter) to the park.  Of Course O had to sit out for 15 minutes for flying without a Pilots license and throwing food.  (it still makes me giggle but I did correct it)  They had so much fun and first had to get some slushy’s from sonic and a mini photo shoot.

IMG_0803

The Three Stooges

IMG_0804

My baby girl

IMG_0806

Audrey is so pretty and I just LOVE this girl

IMG_0808

My Beautiful niece Dana

IMG_0807

Can’t believe she is going to be 7 in 2 weeks

IMG_0818IMG_0813

IMG_0821IMG_0824

Some pretty girlsIMG_0832-001

BFF’SIMG_0836

She is the most beautiful even when she is pouting!IMG_0839

 

IMG_0842-001

 

And last but not least I have heard so much about this book I had to buy it and this is how I will end my weekend.  Hope all is good and doesn’t get sick.

IMG_0846

I am gonna snuggle in bed and read a good book while my daughter has fun playing at gma’s just up the road tonight so I can get some sleep.

No comments: