February 12, 2012

Losing weight and doing laundry!

   So this is week one on my new Weight Watchers diet.  To be honest I really don’t even feel like I am on a diet.  I go to the next meeting tomorrow night and I will find out the results of my first week.  

   I have to say that it hasn’t been to bad. I haven’t been to hungry and honestly I have found it hard to eat all my points.  But I will post soon on my first results.

   On another subject, I decided to venture into trying something new.  I went to Wal-mart and got all the stuff to make my own laundry detergent.  So I will keep you posted how that works as well.

   This weekend was pretty laid back.  M was home for the weekend which made it so much more better.  I love when he is here and it feels like old times.  I miss him so much.  He was home a little longer than he normally is.  He left this morning just in time for a chance of our first winter advisory.   It has snowed just a little but they are calling for some real accumulation.  I am packing to stay in town at my mommas in town so I can make it to work.  Living in the country 45 minutes away from town has some pros and cons.  I don’t mind staying there but I think that my bed might miss me too much and having the in laws take care of the animals.  Well I am excited for Monday night let’s home they don’t cancel the meeting. 

No comments: