February 27, 2012

Monday Rambles

    Okay so first off I went to my Weight Watchers meeting and lost another 2.9 lbs (I will just say 3).  I m so super proud that for once I feel like I am the one in control of how I eat and feel.  To be honest since I have been eating better my gall bladder seems to have calmed down. Yay

   On that note my MIL is have some gall stone issues and may be onto surgery, yes it is a minor procedure but lots of prayers. 

   On another prayer note My Uncle Wayne is in the hospital and so far I think LR turned him down for a heart transplant, so defiantly needing some prayers for him and the rest of the family.

    I started reading the “Hunger Games” last night and I have been waiting all day to come home and read some more of it. I am hoping to finish most of it tonight.

    I had the weirdest dream last night about an old crush from high school that use to be one of my very good friends.  Sorry honey!  I woke up thinking holy cow haven’t seen or heard from him in years.  But it was one of those dreams that starts out with one guy and ends with another.  I seriously need someone to tell me what my dreams mean.  I am just curious, Why do I have a dream several times a year that my teeth just crumble right out of my head or that I have hundreds of dreams that I am I labor with twins.  I am still waiting for that one to come true.  Anywho…..

   This is just random but I wish that I could get some financial assistance to go back to school.  But I really don’t have a clue as to what I wanna be when I grow up.  Do I wanna work at a preschool the rest of my life.  Don’t get me wrong I love what I do and I love my babies as they are my own.  Hmmmm

    Lots of just random thoughts lately and I wish I could just make some sense of it. 

    Looking forward to some American Idol this week.  Wednesday the Top 12 girls perform.  I also started watching “The Walking Dead”  kinda weird but at the same time it have some YUMMY guys in it.  Bahaha

   Well thanks for listening to my Monday Rambling thoughts!

No comments: