March 31, 2012

VERY RANDOM Facts about Me

1. I love to sleep

2. I could be a hermit crab and never leave the house.

3. I knew about 2 months after dating M I loved him and wanted to marry him

4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE babies

5. I hate the thought of being alone.

6. I hate talking on the phone I would rather text

7. I can keep secrets

8. I always wanted to be an actress

9. I HATE crowds

10. I don’t trust many people

11. I am a hot head

12. I am also VERY emotional

13. I really didn’t picture my life to have been like this but I wouldn’t change it for anything

14. When I find a good friend I would do anything for them

15. I love the feel of fresh sheets on my bed

16. I am an animal lover and wish I could take in all the strays

17. sometimes I do not have a filter on my mouth.

18. I can’t sleep without the noise of a fan

19. I  bite my nails when I am nervous and frustrated

20. I don’t like confrontation

21. When I started dating my husband I was actually dating someone else too.

22. I am terrified of spiders

23.  I have really weird dreams of my teeth falling out

24.  I love my daughter more than life itself

25.  God is amazing and here lately my struggles are testing my faith but I am remaining strong

26. I LOVE being married and we really never fight.

I am not sure what inspired me to do this post just bored I guess but oh well

I went and saw The Hunger Games today and it is AMAZING!  The only thing I didn’t care for is the way she got her mockingjay pin in the movie is not how the book was.

The cast was amazing!  I don’t go to the movies often but usually when I do I always end up by some very rude people.  The girl in front of me kept throwing her hair over the back of her chair onto my legs so I was trying to pull it.  LOL she finally got the hint and quit.  Then this other lady was right next to me with her 5 year old.  Okay who takes a 5 year old to a movie that is about killing other humans to win a game.  Let’s just say he asked way too many questions. 

Well I think I am going to try to get some sleep.  My plans are to bathe my 2 huge  horses, I mean pups.  Wish me luck, they are difficult to do alone but I usually manage.  Only I am just as wet as they are. 

Signing off,

Jeanna Marie

No comments: