March 26, 2012

Monday Rambles

Monday is the WORST day! It wasn’t a bad day by any means it is just the start of a workweek.  I was SO glad for O to be back at school but WOWZA was she in a mood this afternoon.  She is such a girl, crying or complaining about EVERY LITTLE THING.  Oh well tomorrow is a new day, and soccer practice. 

Why do I dread soccer every stinking week.  I am such a homebody and would rather just come home and read or go for a walk or just sit down.  Oh the sacrifices we make for our kids.  My mom endured out of town softball tournaments for years with me and never once did she complain.  I love her and hope that I can do the same for my brat.  I just wish she would have picked a sport I actually knew something about.

I am DYING to see The Hunger Games, I hope that I might get to go this weekend but who knows I may just skip town and escape good ole Mountain Home again.  I kind of look forward to being able to leave sometimes, and I don’t really want to come back.  But what can you say “Home is Where the Heart Is”.  I truly believe that statement.  There are days that I hate driving to town more than anything especially with gas prices.  It seems like after paying to gas for two weeks I am not really bringing much home.  But it is so beautiful out in the country and I don’t worry about much. 

I miss my husband as I do every day.  Sometimes it gets me down knowing I don’t have anyone to come home to, well except O but once she is asleep I am all alone.  I am thankful I started this blog because it is sort of a release.  I guess you can call it my imaginary friend. Winking smile

My mother in law is doing fantastic after having her gall bladder out this past Friday.  She is tough and pretty much back to normal.  So I guess if I end up having to get mine out I will have to suck it up and be tough.  Don’t want to be the baby.  LOL  maybe she can take care of me. 

Prayers for my niece Kelsey, they are trying to figure out what is going on, but so far I am thinking they are not having much luck.  Love you Kels, wish we lived closer I would help take care of you. 

I have been thinking about a weekend away with my husband but I HATE leaving my girl.  I think that for our anniversary we might do something small.  We will be celebrating 9 years of marriage and 10 together.  Yes add it up we were married 1 week before our 1 year anniversary.  No I know what you are thinking and no I was not knocked up!  O wasn’t born till 2005.  He is the most amazing person and I can’t picture being with anyone else.  So I am thinking next year for our 10 year we should do something big.  Maybe fly!  I have never been on a plane and I want to. 

Well I guess I will sign off here and read some more of my book. 

Jeanna Marie

No comments: