March 12, 2012

Monday ramblings!

Okay so I was so glad that this past weekend was over.  Everyone I talked to said their weekend was crazy too.  So it must have been something in the air.

So first off, I went to my meeting (listen to me it sounds bad that way like fatty Anonymous)  Smile LOL it was my Weight Watchers meeting.  I have to say I was a bit scared this week to get on that scale.  No excuses but there was a little extra snacks this week.  To my surprise I lost another 1.4 lbs, which up to date is 13.75.  I will hit 15 next week I promise!

I am so OVER sickness, there are too many kiddos and babies sick and I don’t like it.  Knock on wood I am healthy and plan to stay that way. 

Today was an AWESOME Monday.  Got lots of cleaning done at work. Saw a good friend lost some weight and came home to my lil sass pants.  My child is such a HOT MESS. 

The first thing she asks me is did you call that number on the back of your ticket so you know where to pay it at.  WHAT A BIG FAT BRAT!!!! I swear she is so much like her father.

My MIL told me I needed to get a wooden block to put under my gas pedal so I can slow down.  Bahaha I wonder if they actually make that.  Hmm maybe I could become a billionaire if I make one. 

Just some random thoughts I am DYING to get back back to Robbinsville, North Carolina.  I t is the most beautiful place ever.  I want to go back so bad. 

Another crazy thing, I have heard so much about the shoes, Toms, well I met Toms brother BOB.  HEHEHE  I hit Rack room shoes and sketchers make a shoe names BOBs, so retard me decided to go ahead and buy them.  yep sure did and I love Bob he is so much better than Tom.  Winking smile 

I am LOVING this weather and I love the windows being open.  I plan on sleeping wonderfully tonight and listening to the crickets.

Had lots of laughs today at work.  We had a conversation today about what we should teach our kids to call there private parts.  I am not ready to venture there at all.  O calls it her private and that is how I grew up.  Any thoughts????? because to be honest I don’t like any of the choices and defiantly no slang!

Any who I am on a Creative streak so I made a new canvas to hang in her room and we tie dyed some of O t-shirts. 

Well O needs me so I better sign off.  Not really anything interesting. 

Jeanna

No comments: