March 30, 2012

Veterinarian or Vegetarian?

O said the funniest thing the other day and I have way to exhausted when I got home to update.  So on the way home from her soccer practice we were talking about things that she might like instead of soccer.  (she isn’t have too much fun and gets hurt about every practice So needless to say soccer season is over after 4 practices.  Oh well!

I told her that she was really good at art and maybe I could get her some music lessons.  Well she was all about the art and said no way to music lessons.  I am going to work on that one because I want her to be able to read sheet music.  Something I wish I was more interested in when I was younger. 

Anyways I was telling her that we need to figure something out besides soccer and really she wasn’t too sad about it.  Which makes me think she doesn’t really like it.  I told her well maybe if I got u some art lessons maybe you could be the next Vangough, well seeing as though she doesn’t even know what I am talking about I explained he is a famous artist.  She pop off saying I don’t want to be an artist I want to be a “Vegetarian”.  I started laughing so hard.  She was kind of irritated with me and asked “why I was laughing at her?”  I was still giggling when I asked her if she knew what a vegetarian was.  She said yes I want to take care of sick animals.  I knew that is what she meant and I corrected her and she looked at me all confused.  So I told her what a vegetarian was and she said but I like meat.  My child is one crazy kiddo.

I have had a tough week and I am totally pooped.  I miss my husband and have been feeling a bit sorry for myself this week.  Oh well I am only human and I am entitled to have those feeling because I know he misses us too.  But I hate crying when I really don’t know why.  I keep telling myself it will pass, as it always does. 

I did have some great things happen this week and had some very nice compliments that lifted my spirits.  I am happy I am finally in a place where I am surrounded by some pretty good people.  No names will be mentioned but I am sure they know who that are. 

I am finally going to see the Hunger Games tomorrow with my momma.  It will be a nice day a few hours in the dark with no interruption. Then it will be home for the rest of the yard work (got half done today) and some housework.  See this is one reason I hate traveling because I am the one stuck push mowing and weed eating.  Normally I do not mind but I hate doing it alone. 

Her is another funny story.  I HATE SPIDERS.  It is one of my most all time fear.  I was sitting in my flower bed planting some elephant ears bulbs and looked down and there was a HUGE black widow.  No kidding!  I swear until we moved into this house I never saw black widows but maybe every other year.  Last year in one day of cleaning up the yard and moving stuff around, I killed 15.  At first I was like there is no way this must be some other breed of spider but nope I looked it up o the good ole internet.  We must have a breeding ground for them.  That and ants.  I am fixing to become the ant Nazi!  They come back every year and I cannot find the nest. 

Any ways I went up to the in laws tonight to chat a bit and get out and low and behold when I came home there was a huge Copperhead in front of the driveway.  Now if my husband was here he would have left it alone not me.  I turned my car into a weapon and shredded that poor thing.  Yup sure did!  He is a long gone in snake heaven.  I will only kill the poisonous ones and the others I will just ignore. 

If I am already seeing snakes and spiders this early in the year and it is already almost 90 during the day and it isn’t even April yet, I have a bad feeling summer is going to be miserable. 

Well I am signing off

Jeanna Marie

No comments: