March 18, 2012

SICKNESS stay away!!!

  So in the past month I have fought a double ear infection, bronchitis and low and behold if the stomach bug didn’t just bring me down even lower.

  I started feeling good and thought it was all past and we were on the mend and feeling great.  Boy was I ever wrong.  I started feeling yuck on Tuesday and by mid morning Wednesday was feeling fine. 

Wednesday night around 11ish It woke me out of a dead sleep.  It was EVERY hour for almost 36 hours straight.  It was both ends, I had no energy to even get my child to school Thursday so my FIL came and got her.  My MIL kept her that night and I didn’t stop puking until about 1sh the next night.  Pure MISERY!

  I am finally getting back to normal where I am actually getting some food in me.  I have to say within the past years I have NEVER had a stomach bug hit me with so much force.  I pray that O does not get it. 

  Any who onto a different subject, I read the first book The Hunger Games it was the best book UNTIL, the second.  OMG I LOVE IT.  I can’t wait till the movie. 

  Well the weekend is almost over which is fine and I ready for another week at work.  I do miss my babies and pray they don’t get sick either. 

  Well hope everyone has a wonderful week on spring break.

No comments: