January 16, 2012

2012

Wow I cannot believe how this past year has flown by and we are now in the year 2012. As I sit here trying to video chat with my husband and update my blog forgive me if I mispell something.
I have a few goals for the year 2012, Here is a rundown:
1. My number one goal is to LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!
2. Stop worrying about anyone else that does not matter.
3. I want to pray more and learn, and teach my daughter more about the Bible.
4. I want to learn some more patience and not seem so frustrated.

Well it is a start the weight thing is the biggest goal so far. My way of starting out is to quit drinking soda. I can't quit cold turkey though so it will be a slow process.
On a really good note Matthew will be in Ozark Arkansas for the next nine months. I am STOKED! So I see many road trips for me and my booger to take, Which means lots of dramamine so there will be no puking in my car. Speaking of puke I have to go clean some up. UGH my child pukes so much and I can't figure out why. She has such a weak stomach like her momma.
The other thing I am gonna really try to keep this blog updated on how our lives change so someday looking back Olivia can see what went on. Nothing on my blog is really important to most but it is to us. I will soon have some pics to upload now that I actually have a new computer.
I love my family and my life bring on what lies ahead in the year 2012!

No comments: