January 30, 2012

Hand Shake of a 6 year old.

   So the start of my day was not so good. I went to bed with a normal headache, woke up to a pounding migraine.  Luckily B let me have a few hours to kinda recoupe what I could. She asked if I could come in at 12:30, so I went in at 11:00 and guess what I still have that dull annoying headache 24 hours later. So anyway I will say it isn’t as bad.  I don’t like to get out of my routine so I was a jumbled mess the rest of the afternoon. so tomorrow is a new day and hope for some more sunshine to bring my sprits up a bit.  Feeling a little (well I don’t want to say depressed) so well I just feel dumpy and grumpy. I honestly don’t know why either. I think sometimes we just get into funks and I feel like I am in a twilight Zone sometimes.

  Any  who enough about my pity party. O has talked NON-STOP since I got her from her Gma’s house.  Goodness the girl doesn’t even take a breath sometimes. I feel like such a winner mother I finally told her to go away for just 5 minutes. Is my daughter the only one and follows me everywhere talking and then doesn’t even remember where she was going with her conversation.

Normally I LOVE to just sit and talk.  She is just like me, I suck at lying and I usually just tell on myself. So I can get lots out of her.

But seriously there comes a point when I have to Pee and she is right on my heels following me to the bathroom and then I shut the door in her face do my business and open it and she is still there talking.  I find it funny most of the time but Geez this momma needs to pee in peace.

Well I guess I should get to my post’s title. O came in my room while I was trying to just hide for about 2 minutes, but that kid can find me anywhere. She had this look on her face, “Mom I made up a secret Handshake wanna see”?  Curious and giving up on the fact I wasn’t going to get away from her. She showed me too funny My girl has spirit fingers.  LOL I asked her where she learned that and she said her brain taught her.  Ha! She is definitely my child.

Lot’s of good things coming up in the future.  Got a baby shower this Friday for one of the girls I work with. M is coming home for the weekend, plus some family coming in too.

I have to tell a funny story O has a poster she got from her last bday of Justin Bieber. So I noticed she had put some stickers  on his eyes.  Confused I asked her why. Her response “I don’t like the way he looks and watches me!” That’s my girl ain’t gonna take no crap from boys. 

361487253-150001975395403

So there is a new movie coming out in Feb called “The Lorax” by Dr. Seuss!  I am so excited it looks so cute. Another movie I am super excited is “The Vow”.  Channing Tatum is so yummy.

Well I guess I really should go enjoy my few minutes of quiet since she is finally asleep.  Ahhhhhhhhh SILENCE. I think I might be going out for Mother of the Year Award.

No comments: