January 27, 2012

Babies, Babies EVERYWHERE

This week seemed really long for some reason. But I just wanted to post some pics that I have gotten this past week and some were from awhile back. For those who don't know what I do, I work at a Preschool and I get paid to play with babies ALL day. Now most people think "man that has to be the easiest job ever", well come to work one day and you will find out it isn't the easiest but it is the most rewarding. Making sure babies stay on schedules, you are resposible for feeding them bottles and some food, change or check them every hour, rocking them to sleep (which is the best part), making sure if the have meds they get them on time, while all this is going on you have to make sure everyone is happy and staying out of trouble. In between all of that making sure everything gets clean , because we all know babies put EVERYTHING in their mouth. so we are cleaning up drool spit up sometimes even some exploding poo. That's always the most interesting. Most people would say "why is that rewarding"? Well I will tell you why. When a baby is crying and fussing and reaching for you and you pick them up and they hug you and put their sweet head on your shoulder and smile, that is rewarding. When a baby bumps their head and you can comfort them and make their boo boo all better is awesome. When their parents drop them off and the lunge out of their arms to get to you that is rewarding as well. I would have given anything if O never cried when I dropped her off at the sitter. I would have given anything if she LOVED the people that took care of her. My babies mean so much and I have become very close to my parents as well. I have said ever since I was a little girl that I wanted to work with babies and I am. Will I always and forever? I can't answer that life always changes and you never know what it might throw your way, as of right now I am content and loving what I do. So anyways here are a few random photos of my little munchkins. Oh and I must say I work with an awesome girl, Becca and I we have so much fun and a lot of pee your pants kind of laughter. Maybe that is why the babies love us because we are just as crazy as they are.
sweet Lila Grace
Abby
My handsome buddy Jax
Addisyn
Jax
Tid bits Zakk
Abby
Anistyn
Paxton
Adrienne
smiley Lila These are just some of the munchkins. I will have to get the rest when I get a chance. On a totally different subject Matt called me and asked me if I knew there was a Arkasas Lesbian convention. Hmmm that is news to me but apparently it was last weekend. Bahaha you learn something new everyday. So anyways I get to see him next weekend and I am not telling O that Mommy is picking daddy up Thursday and maybe get her from school early if we get back. She is going to be so excited! I am trying to think of something fun to do this weekend bc I told her I would reward her for making a %100 on her spelling test. What to do what to do any suggestions?

No comments: