January 29, 2012

Girl’s Day out!

   So yesterday my momma, O and I ventured out for a movie.  I don’t get out of the house much so I kinda turned it into a shopping day too.  I scored some awesome stuff that I am in love with. 

  We started out with lunch at Colton’s (YUMMY). I ordered fried pickles, which are AMAZING. Then my mom wanted to find an oversized ottoman for her living room.  The first place we went tried to sell her on for $300 YIKES!  So we went to a discount furniture store and they had 3 and it was only $99. SCORE FOR MOM.   They had a huge Zebra print area rug laying there and I asked the guy how much, he told me $59 well then he said it was a 3 pc.  Of course I did what any right minded women said sold.  He ended up giving me another $10 off the set I think he might have liked me, yup that’s right ladies I got it for $53 with tax.

 IMG_0727

Here is the big one.

      Then it was time for the movie, Beauty and The Beast 3D! This is one of my all time fav’s when I was little. I still remember all the words to every song. liv thought it was funny that I was trying singing all the words. Funny thing that happened, We were getting our drinks and candy and this group of boys came in that were probably around 16 and they were seeing the same movie. I thought it was a little odd. Once the movie started I never heard a peep. BAHAHA okay so it might be mean to laugh but come on I would think it was odd and mischievous if my son at 16 wanted to go see a G rated cartoon.

   Okay so then on to Big lots, I bought some curtains to match my rug and scored a 24 pk of strawberry pop tarts. Then I have been wanting to go into the new Good Will store here in town, so that is just what we did. Those stores are always hit and miss, but my mom got O a shirt for $2.50, my niece a pair of super cute old navy pants for $3.00.  I found a Land's end spring jacket for liv for $10. Then I found 2 pair of scrub pants for work and around the house for $4.50.

   It was a good day. Here in a few weeks I will start my journey on Weight Watchers with my momma so stay tuned because I will be keeping my posts regular on my progress unless it’s bad .

IMG_0728

Here is O’s new bathroom look.

2 comments:

Lara Danielle said...

you better protect that zebra rug!! lol i love it!!!

Jeanna_Marie said...

hehe yeah and I got it so cheap too. LOVE IT can't wait to ge my curtains up too they are black and white