January 26, 2012

Naked Juice!

Well I have a new addiction called "Naked" and it is a healthy fruit smoothie. They have a few options and my 2 favs are called "Green Machine" and "Mango Tango". Well the green machine has several ingrediant that I would NEVER eat alone and it kinda looks like Sewer water or as O told me the other night "Mom that look like my puke from the other night". Ha from the mouth of a 6 year old. So it has like bananas, apples, kiwi, spinich, brocolli, blue green algea, and several kind of grass. YUCK but it is AMAZING! and the mango tango is good and the Strawberry Banana too. So on with my story I decided today that I would pick O up from school. So I took my niece Dana with me to surprise O and all was good we talked in car line and she played O DS and I played angry birds and blog hopped. Well then I usually take them to walmart and get a few things. I swear keep reading it gets funny here in a minute. So anyways I am walking through walmart and the girls are chit chatting and I am listening to them. O was telling D "My mom has this new juice and it is sooooo good", then as we were walking by this old lady then O proceded to tell D that "I LOVE NAKED JUICE". That lady stopped dead in her tracks and I hurried the girls along before she had time to say a word. Only my child would announce in WM she loves Naked juice. She acts just like her dad. Anyways I am so glad tomorrow is Friday and I am ready for the weekend. I am so tired these days and all I want to do is sleep!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Just like her Momma....loves Naked Juice. Ha!