January 2, 2012

A new Start in 2012!

Okay so 2011 I have to say has been a real test for us as a family. Here's a recap. It started out okay still had some work but not as much as before. We were owed a lot of money and had to fight with some rude people and finally got it but it is so hard once you get behind you seem to struggle to catch up. I have had lots of trial and tribulations with people I was close to and not real sure it will ever be the same. M started his new job which was a huge adjustment on me and O because we didn't see him much. Then when we got home I had a massive infection that I let go way to long in my knee. It hurt so bad and I spent 4 days in the hospital on so nasty antibiotics that made me feel like death! Then once again I got slammed with a humungo (not really a word but oh well) bill which luckily they worked with us. So then I got 3 more infections throughout by body but caught them very quickly and only the last one was stubborn and had to be cut open, and of course it was on my face. So in turn more work missed. I hate missing work I feel like I let everyone down, but hey gotta watch out for my babies at work. With no insurance it has been rough.
So now we are ending 2011 on a positive note. We are selling some stuff we don't need, as of January 1st I have an insurance policy that my bosses found it isn't full but it is something and I am thankful. M got to stay home for almost 2 weeks and it has been nice. O has been battling a nasty cold, which so am I. But I am looking forward to what 2012 has to throw at me because this last year has been rough so I think we are good to go at what is coming our way.
One of the many things I have learned this year is you should never get comfortable with the things and materials that you are use too because you never know when "LIFE" might change. I am thankful that I was reminded even though it was a hard lesson. I love my life and everything and everyone I have in it. And I don't know if they will ever read this but I had a couple brought into my life about 7 1/2 months ago and I think God knew I would need them to show me there are good in people. They are truly my "Gaurdian Angles"!
HAPPY NEW YEAR and my goal is to try and keep up with this darn blog so I can look back later in life and remember all that I have went through. Even if there isn't one person who reads this, this is for me and me only to document our lives.

No comments: