January 24, 2012

Venting!

Okay so since I have been getting off early the past few months I have been coming home and having some quiet mommy time. Sometimes I play on the computer, sometimes I lay in bed and stalk Pinterest (which I am OBSESSED with) but I am not going to lie for the most part I usually lay in my nice comfy bed and fall asleep until O comes home and tells me she is hungry. Now I love my child more than life itself and Thank God everyday that I have her but lets be honest I am a little on edge these days, so when she flings the door open like a bull in a china cabinet and throws her CRAP everywhere I think to myself I would have been so happy for just 10 more minutes of silence. Then the nightfull of battles begin. We butt heads so bad now I can't wait till the dreaded PUBERTY hits and I wants to run to Alaska and live in an igloo. No wait that is not far enough I need somewhere really far over a couple of oceans and all that jazz.
I asked my momma the other day if she thought it was okay to smash up some midol (just kidding I would never actually do it) please don't turn me in but you can't tell me all mothers at some point want to pull out all their hair. But then after a few hours of fighting and crying (yes sometimes there are tears out of both of us) she tells me I am the best and she loves me past the moon. She is one awesome, pissy, sassy, most lovable child ever. I love her more than she can even imagine.
I was drying her hair tonight and we got to talking (yes not fighting) and I told her that I loved her very much. She replies " I Love you more mommy, I proceeded to tell her until you become a Mother you will never know the love on one. But then threatened her that it better be when she turns 30 and is married. HA
So work has been crazy! Lots of sickness and snotty noses. I feel bad for the babies but think they are on the mend. I have a really great job and love working with the lil munchkins and work with an awesome girl. Sometimes I do wonder what it would be like to go back to school or even move and do something new. But I could not leave my family unless it was something I just couldn't pass up. If I ever did I would need some way stronger Nerve pills. Yes I am one of those people and I am totally not ashamed I take them cause in all reality I am a loose cannon without them. You should ask some of the girls I work with! HEHE
I have also been finding some super awesome blogs from a good friend and one of my bosses Brooke and there was this one she found and this lady is a stay at home mom and she is HILARIOUS. I will have to get her link and put it up. she is super dooper funny and very real. Okay well O is sleeping and I am done expressing my emotions tonight, So I guess I should get some sleep.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Jeanna, if you move to Alaska, can I come? Not kidding. We could survive if we had each other and 2 hormonal girls. :)

Jeanna_Marie said...

Bahaha Let's do it!